Technical Support EngineerGurgaon, Bangalore, Kolkata
We are looking for Technical Support Engineers who will be responsible for installing and maintaining the software applications, including troubleshooting and testing of the same.
- Good understanding of Servers, storage devices, network communication basics.
- Hand-on experience in installing and troubleshooting software applications on Linux and Windows OS.
- Hand-on experience in handling IP cameras, Network switches.
- Hand-on experience in customer interaction and generating RCA report.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skill (both written and verbal).
Good to have:
- Hand-on experience of installing and maintaining Video management system and/or ICCC applications.
- Hands-on experience in deploying dockerised software applications.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Demonstrating, installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining Video management system and other related software applications.
- Reporting of customer feedback, RCA report.
- Interaction with customers to understand their requirement and generating documents out of that.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications, testing and evaluating new technologies.
- 3-5 years of working experience in installation and maintenance of IP Surveillance system.
- At least 3 years of working experience Video management system, Traffic Management, Video analytics software.
B Tech/BCA/MCA in Computer Science or Electronics engineering.