Research Engineer Video ProcessingGurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata
A Senior level research engineer will be in charge of independently developing such applications as required to solve the problems of the society within a framework that is adaptable to changes in DNN, Machine learning frameworks, pre-processing algorithms, etc. Given the requirement, the candidate is expected to define functional specification, design specification, implementation & verification plans.
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of computer vision/pattern recognition
- Experience with libraries such as OpenCV, TensorFlow, Darknet, Caffe and other AI libraries
- Excellent programming expertise in C, C++ and Python.
- Good understanding of Nvidia GPU and CUDA platform in a Multi-GPU server environment.
- Thorough knowledge of Algorithm design principles.
- Understanding of CODEC, Video streaming technology is a plus.
- Develop Computer vision and machine learning based software applications on CUDA and OpenVino platform to address market needs.
- Collaborate with the team to enhance the existing VA applications.
- Ph D is Computer science or 2-4 years of working experience as a core Software developer in Computer vision/pattern recognition and Deep learning domains.
- Minimum 1-year hands-on experience in working with CUDA, OpenVINO framework
An B Tech/M Tech/Ph. D in Computer Science or Electronics engineering.