Cloud DeveloperGurgaon, Bangalore, Kolkata
The role will be vital to incubate new ideas, continuous enhancement of the software products, and incorporation of the state-of-the art technology in existing and newly developed software applications in Cloud computing domain.
- Understanding of Cloud framework and relevant data flow architecture.
- Good understanding of Kubernetes and similar resource orchestration frameworks.
- Excellent programming skills in Java Script, Angular JS/React, Java.
- Hands-on experience in developing Client-server applications with ALB and NLB and API gateways.
- Well versed in open standards for Data encryption (AES, etc) and Channel encryption (TLS, etc).
- Experience in .NET framework is a plus.
- Develop Cloud deployable software applications.
- Collaborate with the team to move existing Video processing applications to Cloud.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in working as a Cloud developer for porting software applications in AWS/Azure/GCP; Working experience with API Gateways (e.g. Kong)
An MCA/B Tech/M Tech is Engineering or Computer Science