SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWS
Career Opportunities at Videonetics
Do you want to be part of a team that is radically transforming the way that video content is used and experience strong personal and professional growth ?
Videonetics offers a technically challenging, dynamic and fun filled environment for talented and motivated individuals. Videonetics currently has openings in the following areas.
Research & Development (Kolkata): Videonetics is looking for R&D professionals with a strong academic background (Masters or PhD) from reputed universities. Experience in image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition algorithm development and implementation is required. Previous experience in R&D projects with proven research skills and a track record that includes academic publications is desirable
Product Engineering (Kolkata): Videonetics is recruiting experienced professionals to independently lead software development teams that leads productivity for our innovative technology. The candidate should have strong hands-on knowledge in the design and implementation of software products using standard software development life cycle processes. The ideal candidate will interact with customers to identify requirements and lead the team during delivery of the final product.
Business Development: Videonetics needs qualified candidates with a proven track-record in business development to promote the emerging video analytics technology based solutions for security, surveillance and other areas globally. The candidate should have a proven track-record of participation during tender processes, negotiations with systems integrators, and deployment leadership in the marketplace.
Software Engineering (Kolkata): Videonetics is looking for Video Software Engineers with the following requirements
- Experience in parallel/multi threaded programming.
- Experience with CUDA, OpenCL, OpenGL, DirectX and Embedded Programming is desirable.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant industry or academic experience.
- MS/Ph. D desirable.
Firmware Engineering (Kolkata): Videonetics seeks Embedded DSP Video Engineers with the following requirements for implementing real time video processing algorithms on embedded platforms.
- 5+ years experience with C/C++ and assembly languages.
- Experience with TI DSPs, DaVinci ARM/DSP experience highly desirable.
- Embedded Linux kernel and multi threaded design experience required.
- Knowledge of video compression technologies (MPEG-2, MJPEG, H.264 etc)
- MS/Ph.D preferred.
Software Engineering (Kolkata): Videonetics is urgently looking for J2EE Engineers with the following requirements.
- Experience with Hibernate Technology, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Knowledge in Core Java and Swing.
- Proficient in dynamic web page design using Dreamweaver.
- Must have BE/MCA from any recognised university.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Videonetics will not respond to any unsolicited phone calls Principals only, Please